In partnership with our cyber risk experts, Tokio Marine HCC – Cyber & Professional Lines Group, LAMMICO offers our policyholders and practice managers complimentary access to TMHCC CyberNET®, an advanced cyber risk management resource and education center. Here are the top five highlights.
- CyberNET® features the latest hot topics on the home page in the “Your Top Cyber Threats” section. This section includes information on ways you can mitigate your exposure to such threats. For example, the top threats currently focus on ransomware and business email compromise and include risk mitigation tactics.
- Within the Knowledge Center section of CyberNET®, you can find a Cyber Security Fitness Checklist, which is a great preliminary tool designed to give you a basic idea of your cyber security risk based on selected answers.
- Preparation for a breach is also important. You can find support in the Knowledge Center on building an incident response team to have a plan in place and know what to do should a breach occur.
- Also, check out “Mitigate Your Risks” in the Knowledge Center which covers administrative controls, technical controls and physical controls.
- There are various Training Courses under the Training & News section. These resources can help train employees on data security best practices with interactive online courses addressing key privacy and data security issues broken down into manageable segments.
Because cybersecurity risks are constantly evolving, LAMMICO wants our policyholders to be as knowledgeable and prepared as they can be. TMHCC CyberNET® is accessible only through LAMMICO's Member website. It provides our policyholders and their practice managers with access to continually updated information, education and on-demand cybersecurity advice when medical practices and providers need it most. This exclusive, complimentary access to the TMHCC CyberNET® can help you and your practice mitigate — or even prevent — damages resulting from a data breach, ransomware or email fraud.
Additional topics and resources available on TMHCC CyberNET® include:
- Non-CE cybersecurity training materials
- Sample policies and incident response plans
- Medical cybersecurity best practices
- Simple steps to prevent a ransomware attack or breach of your network
- HIPAA and business associate agreement information and sample policies
- Creating, testing and implementing incident response plans
- Complying with privacy and data protection laws
- Building a business continuity plan
- Ways to manage vendors that pose risks to your network
- Training courses to help you and your staff understand cyber risks
NOTE: No Risk Management (RM) credits are earned by completing any education in TMHCC CyberNET®.
Accessing CyberNET® Portal
Log in as a Member at lammico.com/login and then select “Cybersecurity” in the drop-down menu under your name.
MEDEFENSE® Plus/Cyber Liability Insurance Coverage and Higher Limits
LAMMICO includes $10,000 of MEDEFENSE® Plus/Cyber Liability coverage in most provider policies at no additional charge to the insured. We also offer higher limits of protection through our subsidiary agency, Elatas Risk Partners, subject to underwriting which will include questions that hone in on multi-factor authentication and backup processes and procedures. Please contact Carly Thames, Elatas Account Executive, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 225.906.2062, for information on higher limits of Cyber Liability insurance.