In partnership with our cyber risk experts, Tokio Marine HCC – Cyber & Professional Lines Group (TMHCC), LAMMICO provides policyholders TMHCC CyberNET®: an advanced cyber risk management resource and education center. Log in as a Member to access the TMHCC CyberNET® portal through LAMMICO Practice Solutions.
Because cybersecurity risks are constantly evolving, LAMMICO wants our policyholders to be as knowledgeable and prepared as they can be. TMHCC CyberNET® is accessible only through LAMMICO's Member website. It provides our policyholders and their practice staff with access to continually updated information, education and on-demand cybersecurity advice when medical practices and providers need it most. This exclusive, complimentary access to the TMHCC CyberNET® can help you and your practice mitigate — or even prevent — damages resulting from a data breach, ransomware or email fraud.
Please be aware that as part of LAMMICO's agreement with TMHCC and ePlace (website and content host), LAMMICO policyholders may copy and/or save the forms provided in this portal for personal, business (non-commercial) use only, provided that they keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact. Please do not share passwords with persons or organizations that do not have access to these resources.
Topics and resources available on TMHCC CyberNET® include:
- Non-CE cybersecurity training materials
- Sample policies and incident response plans
- Medical cybersecurity best practices
- Simple steps to prevent a ransomware attack or breach of your network
- HIPAA and business associate agreement information and sample policies
- Creating, testing and implementing incident response plans
- Complying with privacy and data protection laws
- Building a business continuity plan
- Ways to manage vendors that pose risks to your network
- Training courses to help you and your staff understand cyber risks
Log in to access the TMHCC CyberNET® portal through LAMMICO Practice Solutions.