Louisiana Dentists New Coverage Applications
LAMMICO offers Medical Professional Liability Insurance to dentists in Claims-Made and Occurrence form, depending on the state of practice.
We don’t offer one-size-fits-all coverage – we help you choose the products and services that are best for your practice or facility. Contact a LAMMICO Marketing Representative today to receive information regarding coverage in your area, or enter your zip code to see what LAMMICO coverages are available where you practice. Click here to get started.
Why Dentists Choose LAMMICO Medical Professional Liability Coverage:
- Aggressive Legal Defense - LAMMICO closes about 90% of cases without indemnity payment because we have the best available, most experienced local counsel
- Free Tail Coverage - We waive the reporting endorsement premium in the event of death, permanent disability, or retirement while a Claims-Made policy is in force. With respect to a retiring practitioner, certain age and years insured requirements apply.
- Risk Management Resources – We offer live lectures and online courses so you can learn to avoid claims. You can also earn credits to reduce the basic limits portion of your LAMMICO insurance premium by 10% every year
- Enduring Partnerships - Our commitment to healthcare providers since 1981 and advocacy in the courts and Legislature leads to a 91% policyholder retention rate.
- Financial Stability - AM Best considers LAMMICO an "A" rated (Excellent) company -- so strong that we have been able to return a dividend to our policyholders every year since 2008
- Personalized Claim Handling – Superior, service-oriented representatives ensure personal contact and attendance at trial, no matter where you are located
Medical professional liability insurance coverage is for errors or omissions causing injury during the performance of a medical professional's duties.