LAMMICO's online Physician Job Board is a tool for insureds to post and find open physician positions. While anyone can view the jobs posted on the board, only LAMMICO insureds (or their designated staff) can submit open positions for posting. Only positions that are available at practices/facilities of LAMMICO insureds can be submitted. To post an open position on the Physician Job Board, insureds must log in as a Member at lammico.com/login.
Submissions may take up to three business days before they appear online. LAMMICO, in its sole discretion, makes determinations about whether or not submissions are posted. LAMMICO is not responsible for verifying or filling the posted jobs or screening applicants. LAMMICO will not be involved in the employment process between job applicants and potential employers. LAMMICO is not responsible for and will have no input in hiring decisions or decisions concerning acceptance of employment.
For questions about the Physician Job Board, contact the LAMMICO Corporate Communication team at 800.452.2120 or PJB@lammico.com.
Available positions will also be shared via LAMMICO's social media properties. So please follow LAMMICO on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for updates.
Posting Expiration Date:
Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician
● Clinic: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
● Clinic currently consists of two Family Medicine Physicians (BC), one Internal Medicine Physician (BC) and one Family Nurse Practitioner
● Outpatient only, no inpatient/ER/OB
● Established Practice – start seeing patients on day 1
● Stand-alone facility with private office space
● Services include family medicine, preventative medicine and occupational / industrial medicine
● Equipped with in-house radiology and lab
● Doctorate Degree in Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
● Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Arkansas by the Arkansas State Medical Board
● Physician shall be currently board certified in Family Medicine or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the American Board of Family Medicine.
Ashley County Medical Center:
● 25-bed Critical Access Hospital
● Level IV Trauma Center
● Located in beautiful Southeast Arkansas
● Providing quality care to Ashley County and surrounding areas for over 100 years
● State-of-the-art Radiology Department
● Multiple specialty physicians available for local referral including orthopedics, general surgery, OB/GYN, cardiology, and hematology/oncology