LAMMICO's online Physician Job Board is a tool for insureds to post and find open physician positions. While anyone can view the jobs posted on the board, only LAMMICO insureds (or their designated staff) can submit open positions for posting. Only positions that are available at practices/facilities of LAMMICO insureds can be submitted. To post an open position on the Physician Job Board, insureds must log in as a Member at lammico.com/login.
Submissions may take up to three business days before they appear online. LAMMICO, in its sole discretion, makes determinations about whether or not submissions are posted. LAMMICO is not responsible for verifying or filling the posted jobs or screening applicants. LAMMICO will not be involved in the employment process between job applicants and potential employers. LAMMICO is not responsible for and will have no input in hiring decisions or decisions concerning acceptance of employment.
For questions about the Physician Job Board, contact the LAMMICO Corporate Communication team at 800.452.2120 or PJB@lammico.com.
Available positions will also be shared via LAMMICO's social media properties. So please follow LAMMICO on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for updates.
Posting Expiration Date:
Diana Del Toro
CKD clinic weekly
Monthly hemodialysis unit rounds
Weekend call 1:4 for the first year and after 1:8
Weeknight call every other week
• Group will provide health insurance for Physician and family that starts after the first full 30 days of employment.
• Physician will be provided with twenty (20) days of vacation per year and three (3) days of education leave.
• Group offers 401K with up to 4% match after the first year of employment on enrollment date.
• Group will pay for all the physician’s medical licensing required to practice medicine with the group.
• Physician will be provided with a gas card and add the physician to the group’s cellphone plan and cover the cost of service.
Board certified in Internal Medicine and completed Nephrology fellowship with board certification or board eligible. Willing to accept J1 or H1B applicants.