Patient Safety Awareness Week, March 12-18, 2023, is an annual recognition event that encourages people to learn more about safety in healthcare. While LAMMICO works to improve patient safety and risk management knowledge all year long, this week serves as an important time to raise awareness about safety in healthcare and inspire action to make further improvements for patients, physicians and healthcare practitioners.
As this awareness week comes to a close, we encourage you to take time to log in at medicalinteractive.com/login to view these and other online educational activities that are complimentary for LAMMICO-insured hospitals and facilities.
- "CAUTI Prevention: Nurse Focus"
- "CAUTI Prevention: Physician Focus"
- "Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infection (CLABSI) Prevention"
- "Falls Prevention for Nurses"
- "Falls Prevention for all Hospital Staff"
- "Falls Prevention for Nursing Assistants"
- "Reducing HAIs: Instrument Point of Use Care"
- "Skin and Pressure Injury: Assessment and Prevention Strategies"
- "Surgical Safety Checklists: Detecting Barriers, Maximizing Benefits"
- "Suicide Prevention in Hospitals"
- "Nursing Home Patients: Risk Management in Long Term Care"
- "Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTIs) in Long-Term Care"
- "Skin Care and Pressure Injury Prevention in Long-Term Care"
- "Nursing Handoff Communications"
- "Reducing Inpatient Medication Administration Errors"