LAMMICO is continuously updating our arsenal of practice management resources within Practice Solutions, available exclusively to LAMMICO policyholders and registered LAMMICO.com Members.
The following sections have been optimized with new tools to reduce malpractice risk and help make the business of medicine more manageable:
Risk Reduction Toolkits
- Patient Tracking & Follow-Up Toolkit – inclusive of quick tips, case studies, online education, sample letters, logs and policies to address a primary risk factor in the tracking and follow-up of patients referred for testing, consultation or who miss appointments
- Dismissing a Patient Toolkit – inclusive of quick tips, online education, news, and sample letters and policies to maximize effective communication and minimize potential allegations of abandonment when having the tough conversation to dismiss a patient from your practice
- Crisis Communication Toolkit – inclusive of quick tips, news, and sample scripts and checklists to optimize internal communication and minimize a media frenzy in the midst of a crisis situation at your practice
Revenue Cycle Management
- Revenue Cycle Management Assessment – available in form-fillable PDF format or online survey for individual practices to pinpoint potential vulnerabilities in financial policies and patient collections processes, and to determine insurance eligibility and key financial indicators
- Assessment Consultation – practices may choose to use their Revenue Cycle Management Assessment for internal review, or may elect to share their assessment responses with our LAMMICO Practice Management Specialist for tailored analysis of a practice’s specific needs
New Non-CE Educational Videos
- Quality Payment Program – ACTION! What Practices Need to Do – Located within the QPP Education & News section of Practice Solutions, this 30-minute video outlines the details of program eligibility, how to report, select measures, score and generally participate in QPP
- Revenue Cycle Management! How is Your Practice Doing? – Located within the Revenue Cycle Management Education section of Practice Solutions, this 30-minute video explains revenue cycle processes and helps identify best practices to improve overall financial viability
To receive alerts when new resources are available on Practice Solutions and for access to ongoing updates relevant to maintaining your medical practice, sign up for Practice Solutions e-News today. Or, forward this opportunity to your office manager and staff to ensure that they stay on top of emerging risks in the modern medical practice.